Monday, August 29, 2011

September drawing for Shattered Glass Bracelet


Hi guys, welcome to my Jewelry Box. This will be my first drawing for the beginning of September. The winner will be able to choose one of the four colors thats posted on here wich is Turquoise, Clear, Pink or Gray. The drawing will start August 29th and go until September 14th. In order to enter yourself in the drawing, just post your comment on here. If your an anonymous guest, please leave your email address. And thank you for the suport.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! This is Angella, I LOVE these! I'm excited to see what else you can do! I wish I could do stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Rose! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose, It's Bethany. This bracelet is my favorite! They look so good and you just started, I can't wait to see what pretty ones you have available in a couple months :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose!!!!! It's Kylie!!! I LOVE this bracelet! It's my favorite! All my friends at school liked it too, when I showed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, dont forget to draw my name out for this one! :) I love your stuff rose. I love pink or white for me!! They are all beautiful. I wish I could wear earings I would buy those to match! You should do necklases!
    P.s. This is Your FAVORITE sister.. whether you know it not.... Love Nissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose..this is Lim...you are very creative..I wish I was talented like that too :) the bracelet is really pretty...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Ccwheels for the first half of september drawing of "Shattered Glass Bracelet" and thanks again for those that entered. Our next drawing will be soon. I will posted here. And thanks again for the suport.

    ReplyDelete